Please read the following guide on how to purchase the Evervoid NFT collections on Gmart.
3. The traded NFTs are represented by multiple collections:
4. Each collection's page will provide you with the information on the available Lots (items for purchase), Items (total number of cards in a collection), Owners (other gamers), the Floor price (the cheapest item's price), and the total Volume traded.
5. Go to the Buy NFT tab.
6. You will see the list of available lots you can buy. The lots will be default sorted by price from low to high. You can order lots in reverse (From high to low) or alphabetically (A-Z or Z-A).
7. Use the Search field if you're looking for a specific item.
8. If this is your first time purchasing an item, click the Approve button and approve the use of tokens in your wallet.
9. If you have an Insufficient balance for a certain lot, try selecting another token by clicking on the Balance dropdown or filling up the balance in your wallet.
10. Once you've approved the use of tokens, you will see the Approve button change to "Buy".
11. After clicking on the Buy for ... button, a confirmation popup will appear. Click Buy NFT and approve the transaction in your wallet.
12. Once approved, your NFT is successfully purchased! To see the NFT cards in your wallet, please copy the address from the popup window or click the Add address button to add it to Metamask.