The Swap tab allows users to trade one crypto token for another in a simple and intuitive way. Lots of additional info is shown for your convenience.
3. Select the chain you want to transfer (HECO, BSC, Polygon):
4. Select the “From” token which you want to exchange by clicking on the “Select a token” dropdown (1).
5. Select the “To” token to which the exchange will be done by clicking on the token icon on the right (2).
6. If the token you need is not listed, click on the “Plus” button to add a custom one. Paste a valid Token Address into the search field and click on the “Add Token” button to finalize adding your custom token.
7. In the “From” input field, indicate the amount you want to exchange or click MAX to exchange all of your available tokens. The “To” input field will be populated automatically by the estimations.
8. Make sure you've got some tokens to trade with. Your balance is shown above the token dropdown.
9. To change the Swap direction, use the vertical arrow signs. The calculations will be updated automatically.
Revert trade button
10. Confirm your trade by clicking the Confirm Swap button. Once you've confirmed the trade from your Wallet, the transaction is complete.
Below the price estimations, you can see additional info on the trade. Check it out before you swap:
- Minimum Received. Minimum amount received for the trade. Your transaction will revert if there is a large, unfavorable price fluctuation before it’s confirmed.
- Price Impact. The difference in percentage between the market price and estimated price due to trade size. If this parameter is too high, the system will highlight it.
- Liquidity Provider Fee. For each trade, 0.25% is paid. 0.20% goes to liquidity providers and 0.05% goes to the GravisSwap treasury.
You can see the routing through the best price tokens represented visually below the exchange details:
Click on the “Settings” button to update transaction parameters:
- Slippage tolerance. This parameter allows users to avoid making unfavorable transactions. A transaction will revert if the price changes unfavorably by more than this percentage. It is set to 0,8% by default. The system will inform you if a transaction with the selected slippage tolerance percentage may fail.
- Transaction deadline. Your transaction will revert if it is pending for more than this time. It is set to 20 minutes by default.
Click on the Recent Transactions button to see the most recent transactions. The history is stored in your browser, so it can be cleared once the browser is restarted.
Recent Transactios button
In case you have at least one transaction, you will see its details here: